Monday, February 8, 2010

Getting used to blogging

The true trick to blogging is to remember to do it. The last few weeks has been mostly recovery time and getting better. On Jan 13 I had my gallbladder removed. I think the worst part about the surgery was having all the gasses release after the surgery. The surgery was a matter of Dr. Amson puffing me up with a whole bunch of air like a balloon, which gives me a great mental image of the operating room, and then slipping out the organ.

Yesterday was a scary day because M had to go to the hospital. We were worried that she was having a stroke. Which scares the hell out of both of us. Fortunately she is well. Thanks to the powers that oversee us.

Today is my last monday off before returning to work next week. I just want to savour each day. I really like my work but I have also enjoyed this recovery period.

No comments:

Post a Comment